Bridging West Australia
No. of Vacancies 10
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Work in environmental and sustainability best practice environment in the automotive mechanical industry.
2. Electrical circuits and wiring systems, Sound Systems, Electrical Systems, etc.
3. Use and maintain automotive electrical test equipments.
4. Install, test and repair electrical security systems and components.
5. Install, test and repair vehicle lighting and wiring systems.
6. Fabricate, test and repair wiring harnesses and looms.
7. Diagnose and repair electronic spark ignition engine management systems.
8. Demonstrate knowledge of petrol and diesel engine operation.
9. Apply safe working practices in an automotive industry.
Year 12 Pass with Excellent Result
Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
Diploma in Business Management.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Age At least 18 year(s)
2. Age 18+, Year 12 Pass with Excellent Result in Science, Arts or Commerce.
3. Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
4. Diploma in Business Management.
5. Able to use Keen to learn and enjoy working in a team environment.
6. Driving Licence will be advantageous
7. A positive attitude, good work ethic and attention to detail is a must.
8. A basic understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Principals
9. First aid certificate preferred but not essential (We can help to get this).
10. IELTS 5 in each band will be advantages.
Tk. 300000 - 300000
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Special Instruction : To apply for this excellent career opportunity, you Email us your Details CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an auto response and read that email.
Application Deadline : Nov 6, 2014